Loving :: my new tshirt!
Watching :: Buffy, it's S2, Ep22, Becoming part 2 - Buffy and Spike's first hook up! (It's late and Sci Fi is on) - never realised before that this episode doesn't end with the Grrr Arrgh! but with a funny little voice saying "Oh, why did they hug?" Cute!
Reading :: The Children's Book, A.S. Byatt - I'm just at the beginning, enjoying her writing
Making :: Granny square bag, 3 knitted scarves, crocheted jewellery roll
Dreaming :: of sewing stuff this long weekend
Eating :: tonight's dinner: lamb cutlets, chats, a salad of mixed leaves, avocado, red onion, kumato's - loving salads again, now it's (slowly) getting warmer
Feeling :: how warm my toes are under the rug and I'm very sleepy but I can't stop blog surfing!
Thinking :: I should be checking my email for a reply about software prob at work.
Hoping :: I can keep writing at work; I can get my craft room together soon
Wondering :: if I can convert that old corkboard into an inspiration board like this one
Hearing :: Over and over in my head, a great song (the Michael McDonald version is my fave)
Liking :: my ikea laptop stable table I am currently using while surfing
Wanting :: A new long mirror, a new silver mirror for over the fireplace, a hall table
Playing :: Gin Rummy and Patience with my niece and brother last weekend
Wishing :: it was the long weekend already so I could start sewing the birds I got from Prints Charming
Enjoying :: Prue & Trude sessions with my other niece, "yesh, ai knoow, it's sooow naish!"; also Giles singing the Buffy ad on Sci Fi (from the episode Restless) (always enjoy Giles singing!)
Coveting :: A cup of hot tea, chocolate ginger and macadamias!
No comments:
Post a Comment