Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The last half hour of the day ...

curling :: my toes in front of the fire
watching :: an old buffy episode
reading:: my google reader blog snippets
wondering :: what I could possibly write about on day 6 of blogfest? - today's suggestion is frocks: I don't do dresses at the moment (they're not working on my current shape and I am really more of a jeans gal)
sipping :: a glass of water
looking :: at the chocolate ginger but remaining strong
re-writing :: my profile
thinking :: I should really be sleeping
wishing :: I had a really good book to read

loving the idea :: of a pink month but getting really sick of seeing the pink of my blog - I tried changing it but it's no good.
I am just not a pink person (I prefer orange.)

PS decided that there was nothing to be done except embrace the pink - pink is now everywhere on this blog and it's staying that way til 1/11!!
PPS  Well, that lasted didn't it! Hmmm, I couldn't really face the pinkness every time I loaded up the blog, so I've gone for my favourite brown with touches of raw sienna, orange and cornsilk for the text - sounds nice doesn't it! Looks heaps better in my book. Even though I'm not pink, I'm still feeling the pink for October ....

No comments: