Friday, October 30, 2009

The month in review ...

The best things about blogtoberfest?



P osting daily. It's been a great discipline for me and I've found it surprisingly easy. I have missed a couple of days but found I posted asap the next day. It's been so much fun and even though I know I'm mostly talking to myself (and perhaps one other - thanks for following delores d!) I'm finding a few good things are emerging:

 S
napping lots more images with my little camera.




M aking soft trees - well one at least!



Quantifying the good things around me (I had to find a way to use this cute Q!!)



D iscovering all the lovely talented people on the other side of my computer screen!






So, Thank you to Tinniegirl, Chunky Chook and CurlyPops, plus all the other inspirational people out there - you are all

F
A B






 {lovely letters thanks to Daily Drop Cap's Jessica}
 {{topic thanks to Chunky Chook}}

No comments: