Thursday, June 17, 2010

A lovely place to work

When you spend almost every day of your life in an office, one tending towards cold draughty air, glare from the wrong sort of blinds and incorrect lighting, as well as bland, soulless décor, you start to find yourself daydreaming about your ideal workspace.
This of course leads me to imagine spending my days doing all the things I love to do in my spare time - craft, writing, photography, design ... etc, etc.
It's nice to know that many people out there have created lives that enable them to do just that - what they love, very often in an idyllic setting. I can only keep up my positive visualisations in the hope that one day I too may join the ranks.
In the meantime, here's some inspiration for my visualising ::::

{from here}

{from here}

{from here}

{from here}

No comments: